Phone based role in Belconnen
As a Placement Consultant, you will doing so much more than finding jobs,you'll be changing lives. At MAX we are passionate about empowering & motivating our customers to achieve their employment goals and successfully commence into meaningful and sustainable employment.
The key to success is by working with your customers, building relationships with them and gaining their trust. You will:
- Assist with the basics of what would be most beneficial for your customers for the positive result of successfully getting in front of a potential employer
- Understand your customers goals and link them with a variety of activities to enhance their skillset if need be
- Use your influencing skills to connect your customers with employers and build employer connections to secure employment
Come join the MAX team and help change lives by giving every person, every chance.
- Showcase your customer service and influencing skills
- Demonstrate your passion for helping others
- Work for global leaders in Employment Services
- Earn a competitive base with performance bonuses
- Be part of a supportive, like minded team
- Career growth opportunities in a large national company
- Solutions focussed / positive mindset
- Self Confident and motivated
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Resilient, empathetic & team player
- Current driver licence
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children/Vulnerable People Card/Blue Card
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years’ service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years’ service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you have a passion for helping people please click "apply" to find out more about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
before you submit your application.
To view a copy of the position description:
PD - jobactive Placement Consultant