MAX Solutions is a national organisation that delivers essential services in employment, health and training services. We deliver proven solutions to support individuals, business and the Australian Government achieve outcomes that benefit the community.
Based in Eight Mile Plains, you will work with key stakeholders to analyse and document all relevant business and contractual requirements to enable design and implementation.
- Determining business requirements and specify effective business processes through improvement in Information Systems
- Developing and maintaining relationships that allow you to gather information and facilitate open communication
- Setting the standards for data analysis tools and ensuring compliance
- Using your experience to analyse what information is important
- Analysing business processes and identifying solutions and establishing requirements to implement change
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Scheduling requirements workshops and meetings as required and coordinating analysis activities
- Defining as-is and to-be processes
- Developing detailed Business Requirements and/or System Functional / Non-Functional Specifications, user stories and product backlog, system enhancement / development activities
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities, contributing to the effective management of projects and operational risks
- Someone with the ability to question the status quo and analyse and provide solutions for implementation
- Experienced in being able to lead and shape thinking while being able to harness the correct information
- Ideally five years experience working in applications, design and development
- Project management experience, ideally Agile
- Due to contractual requirements, applicants need to be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.