- Supported by Senior Clinicians
- Provide therapeutic interventions to a wide variety of clinical presentations
Embark on a journey to make a difference to the community by delivering clinical interventions, assessments and counselling to a wide range of MAX clients.
- Diversity of client presentations
- Opportunity and support for professional development
- Excellent work culture
- Professional Development (PD) fund up to $5000 prorated
- Internal clinical support, mentoring and professional development provided by Senior Clinicians
- Staff benefits and corporate discounts
- Deliver clinical services through evidence based, individual and group interventions
- Provide a variety of services including assessments that identify individual strengths, skills, experience and vulnerabilities in employment
- Gain expertise by working with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Tertiary qualification in your discipline of either: Psychologist OR Social Worker OR Rehabilitation Counsellor (Masters qualified) OR Counsellor. Provisionally registered Psychologists will require to organise their own external supervisors to meet AHPRA registration requirements
- Registration / Membership with relevant state or national professional body is essential (i.e. AHPRA / AASW / RCAA / ACA)
- Clinical counselling experience is preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and genuinely engage with people
- Solution focused therapeutic approach which links to vocational goals
- Strong organisational skills
- Willing to obtain a Working with Vulnerable People registration
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply. We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including understanding children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "apply" to find out more detail about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.
To view the position description, please click the link below:
PD - jobactive Health Services Officer