At MAX you would be joining a team:
- Which is diverse, supportive and respectful
- Where knowledge, ideas and enthusiasm are well received
- Where your colleagues are passionate about providing exceptional service and delivery to their stakeholders
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential referral agencies
- Identify eligible customers for the program and conduct client assessments
- Commence, support and induct successful customers into the program
- Develop training, employment and housing plans for each customer
- Assist eligible customers into suitable and affordable private rental accommodation
- Good business acumen and ability to engage and approach a range of stakeholders
- An understanding of the barriers to employment and housing instability
- Be able to design and implement strategies to encourage and motivate clients
- High level of communication, listening and conflict resolution skills
- Have an empathetic approach and be able to build trust and rapport and have a genuine interest in supporting people in the community
If you have a passion for helping people please click "apply" to find out more about the role.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
before you submit your application.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
To view a copy of the position description:
PD - Housing and Employment Case Manager