At MAX we will support you in your journey as you embark on a customer service career that sees you contributing to your community.
This is more than a receptionist role. As the Customer Service Officer based at LOCATION, you will find that no two days are the same. If you are looking for variety in your role, then this the job for you.
As well as being the face of MAX Employment, meeting and greeting customers and assisting them with their enquiries, you will also provide administrative support and assistance to the team in their day to day activities.
You will be joining a team:
- Which is diverse, supportive and respectful
- Where knowledge, ideas and enthusiasm are well received
- Where your colleagues are passionate about providing exceptional service and delivery to their stakeholders
- Work in a supportive, fun and productive team in a unique customer service role
- Display your solid organisational and administration skills
- Be able to provide the right tools and advice to support our customers
- Deal with a range of customer enquiries creating variety in your day
- Learn about employment services and contribute to making a difference in our customers' lives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Experienced customer service guru
- Confident and highly self-motivated
- Team player
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask
- Hold or ability to obtain Working with Children Card/Blue Card
- QLD - Hold a current Blue Card (you will be required to obtain a Blue Card prior to being offered employment and reimbursement provided on commencement if successful)
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
To view a copy of the position description:
PD - Customer Service Officer