- Leader in Employment Services
- People with disability are strongly encouraged to apply
- Great team culture
Bankstown / Campsie / Lakemba - 12 month Maternity leave contract
Come join the MAX Team and help change our customers lives for the better.
In this role you will be responsible for providing workplace support to our customers with disability. You will also be working with employers finding flexible and innovative solutions while providing ongoing employment support.
To be successful in this role you will require an understanding of the challenges our customers with disabilities may face when commencing new employment. You will also have a strong ability to support both our customers in work and their employers, to ensure sustainable employment whilst also sourcing future vacancies for ongoing placements.
- Provide outstanding ongoing support for customers / employers based on individual needs
- Enhance long-term and sustainable employment
- Facilitate training and development opportunities with customers and employers
- Continue to create or generate new employment opportunities for our customers
- People person
- Sales / customer service background
- Ability to build trust and rapport
- Disability or DES experience advantageous
- Organisational skills
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to work autonomously
- Time management
- Awareness of vulnerabilities to employment
- Willingness to obtain a Criminal History check and Working with Children / Vulnerable People card
- QLD - Hold a current Blue Card (you will be required to obtain a Blue Card prior to being offered employment and reimbursement provided on commencement if successful)
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.
To view a copy of the position description:
PD - DES In-Work Support Consultant