MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
This position sits within the Digital Solutions team who is responsible for the development of in-house software and solutions. MAX Solutions uses an agile development approach to all Digital Solutions projects, supported by business analysts, developers, testers, infrastructure engineers and a wider cross-skilled IT team. This also includes development of applications, interfaces and solutions that will promote collaborative working, new ways of engaging with customers or introducing new technology to the business which are aligned to internal business requirements and the over-arching IT Strategy.
The Office 365 and SharePoint Developer will be responsible for configuring and customising Office 365 and SharePoint systems according to company specifications, work closely with the Business Analysts and Development team to ensure that solutions and development match specifications and are completed in a timely manner.
- Office 365 development: Recommend, design, test and troubleshoot applications within the Office 365 suite, such as SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate development to meet business problems, within agreed timelines
- Apply Office 365 products to streamline business tasks
- Take part in reviews of own and colleagues' work
- Document, track and communicate development and testing results
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop solutions for improving or leveraging these systems
- Prioritise and manage competing tasks
- Provide face-to-face, online support and guide others through testing
- Comply with all WHS procedures
- Demonstrate safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Ability to think outside the box
- A desire to automate and innovate
- Positive, team-centred attitude
- Solutions focus to any issues that may arise.
- Communicate effectively in both verbally and written
- Excellent stakeholder management
- High-level coding skills
- Ability to solve complex software issues
- Ability to project manage
- Detail orientated
- Ability to problem solve an issue through to resolution.
- Significant knowledge of developing and supporting an enterprise level Office 365 applications (e.g. SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate, Teams etc.)
- Demonstrable track record of providing technical advice based around Office 365 applications capabilities
- Up to date with the latest advances/trends in the Office365 applications community and any new technologies added to the Office365 portfolio
- Extensive technical expertise in the following:
- SharePoint online
- SharePoint on premise
- Office 365 Suite
- Power Apps
- Power Platform
- Power Automate
- Microsoft Teams
- Additionally, an understanding of the following will be highly regarded:
- Able to apply practically software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience with manual and automated testing including but not limited to testing API methods, UI test suites highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools (i.e. Jira)
- Experience working in Agile Development environments
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
Qualifications/Requirements - Mandatory
- Extensive experience working in software development performing Office365 and SharePoint development
- We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and wellbeing. Our induction and training will provide you an understanding of these principles, including having an understanding of children’s developmental needs and culturally safe practices
- Hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
Qualifications/Requirements – Preferred but not essential
- Higher Education Certification in Information Technology
- Other technical certifications
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Annual salary increases of 2.5% in July after 3 months service
- Generous leave provisions including 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service, access to long service leave after 5 years service, community service leave
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
Please feel free to call Hridya (Ria) on (07) 3727 1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please apply if you are interested in the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.
PD - Office365 and SharePoint Developer