This School Based traineeship may be centred around some or all of the following:
- Learn about scheduling and structuring of communication
- Creating blogs and the importance of language styles and platforms for various audiences
- Review marketing materials and learn about print versus digital marketing
- Beginning to end of the creation of a marketing product
- Helping with voucher distribution
- Checking MAX Active for Purchase Authorisations
- Checking Fraedom transactions
Client Service Team
- Updating and maintain site contact spreadsheets
- Assisting management in organising team events with the use of various computer programs
- Exposure to frontline customer service via phone calls
- Completing daily and weekly reports for team
- Organising daily mail pick up
- Use spreadsheets – Vendor Master setup
- View and process invoices
- Updating all records around the petty cash
- Learning about accounts payable and analysis
- Positive attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to learn new information and work towards a BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- Be a team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
Qualifications/Requirements - Mandatory
- Currently at school enrolled in Year 10, 11 or 12 and progressing towards the attainment of a Queensland Certificate of Education or equivalent and/ or a vocational qualification
- Eligible to gain entry into a school-based traineeship program in Queensland
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
- We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and wellbeing. Our induction and training will provide you an understanding of these principles, including having an understanding of children’s developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find out more about the role. MAX is committed to providing safe working conditions for our staff. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.