We are seeking a Blended Individual Support trainer to support our growing number of students and assist them to further progress their career:
- Blended Trainer - Work from home and site
- Contribute to and support change in your local community
- You will have qualifications in Individual Support or similar
- Use your current training experience and play a part in developing peoples careers
- Be able to impart not just the theory, but real life stories of workforce experiences
- Be part of a national training company and supportive team
- You will enjoy taking the time to communicate a message in different styles and approaches to ensure your message is received by a range of learners
- You will have an inclusive and supportive approach to people
- Play a part in your local community to assist students in gaining the right skills so they can get the right job
- Will start as a day or two a week, however, the view would be to build up to 5 days once intakes and classes increase.
- Be a driven, supportive and community minded person, able to work with a range of learners to support them in building future opportunities for themselves through learning
- Have the capacity and desire to handle multiple tasks within a high dynamic environment at any given time
- Strong knowledge of the VET sector and the National Standards for RTOs (2015)
- Experience delivering online and face to face training and assessment within the vocational area
- Confident with technology
- Relevant qualifications and industry currency
As a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) MAX Solutions is a leading provider of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and professional development services across a range of industries.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
At MAX, we value diversity - in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with a disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find out more about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.