Make a difference to the community by delivering vocationally focussed clinical services to a wide range of clients. This is a permanent full time/part time opportunity based at Taylors Lakes, Footscray & Sunshine
- Conduct health and vocational assessments, and deliver evidence-based clinical interventions
- Provide individual and group interventions, workplace services, health and wellbeing seminars, and telehealth services
- Use your discipline-specific skills to address health and vocational barriers, increase employability, and support sustained employment
- Support clients with a range of clinical presentations and psychosocial barriers
- Participate in regular clinical supervision and training for professional development
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and employers to improve client outcomes
- Work across a range of programs including jobactive, Disability Employment Services, EAP, NDIS and more
Experience we are looking for
- Psychologist with AHPRA registration (General/Provisional); Mental Health Social Worker with AASW membership; or Counsellor with ACA or PACFA membership
- Candidates eligible for registration will be considered
- Previous counselling experience preferred
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card and Police Check
- Professional Development fund from $2300 and study leave days
- Annual salary increases of 2.5% in July after 3 months service
- Generous leave provisions including 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service, access to long service leave after 5 years service, community service leave
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
Please feel free to call Hridya (Ria) on (07) 3727 1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role.
Who Are We?
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find out more detail about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.