As a Disability Employment Services Placement Consultant (Level 3), you'll be doing so much more than managing complex cases and finding jobs – you'll be championing equal employment opportunities for people living with disability, and empowering members of the community on a daily basis. If you're committed, compassionate and ready for a challenge, great things are within your reach at MAX Employment.
- Achieving job placements and sustainable employment outcomes
- Case management and a proactive approach in building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining tailored employment pathway plans for job seekers
- Working with the Health Services Officer to address psychological / physical barriers and with our internal Trainers to address training needs for the job seekers
- Delivering a quality service to our job seekers and employers and adhering to strict guidelines and compliance requirements
- Educating others to assist in breaking down employment challenges and community stigmas for your DES job seekers
What are we looking for from you?
- Certificate IV in Disability
- 5 years demonstrated experience managing complex DES caseload and a commitment to working with people with injury, ill health or disability
- A drive for achieving results and meeting targets both in the long and short term
- Proven marketing and sales skills and ability to engage and maintain employer relationships
- Resilience, self-motivation and your ability to influence
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.
For a copy of the position description:
PD - DES Placement Consultant Level 3