Injurynet has been an industry leader in delivering workplace medical services for 20 years, helping businesses build safer, healthier and more productive workplaces.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support us to develop detailed business requirements that are going to help us to transform our business operations.
Injurynet is part of MAX Solutions, and partners with organisations to deliver a range of innovative workplace medical services such as medical assessments, early intervention programs and medical advisory services. These services are all supported by our national independent network of medical practitioners, physiotherapists and psychologists, the largest of its kind in Australia.
About the role
- Lead the review and analysis of key Injurynet business areas
- Work alongside the business to define, elicit and document business requirements and functional specifications to improve operational efficiency, effectiveness and the smooth functioning of the organisation
- Use a range of techniques including document analysis, research, stakeholder interviews and workshops to identify requirements and to model the processes
- Identify opportunities to improve existing business processes
- Design and document the "as is" and "to be" state
- Use a project management methodology
- Act as a conduit between the management, business operations and information technology teams
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across roles and teams within Injurynet
- Continually improve service delivery for our business and our clients
The ideal candidate should:
- have at least 3 years of business analysis experience
- have experience in working on business transformation projects using Microsoft Technologies to replace legacy applications.
- possess excellent communication and relationship building skills with a drive to deliver change
- have proven yourself to plan, facilitate workshops, identify/elicit documentation, review and structured analysis to produce business requirements, functional specifications, business processes (as-is and to-be), and related documentation as necessary
- are skilled in performing business process mapping and can effortlessly work on products such as Lucidchart or Visio.
- love continuously improving
- are a team player who can also work autonomously
- are a multi-tasker who manages your time and meets deadlines
A tertiary degree in a technology related discipline will be viewed favourably.If you are passionate about helping an organisation to transform, automate and modernise, and you want to have a key role in driving this change then apply now. This position is based in our head office in Glen Iris, Victoria. Parking and public transport is close by.
You can contact Hridya Anand (Ria) on (07) 3727 1416 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role.
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.