This role will see you ensuring that our customer service delivery is enhanced from reviewing, evaluating and learning from customer feedback. Working in our Quality team this Senior role will ensure that customer perspectives are acted upon by decision makers.
This role offers flexibility so we are open to fulltime and part time options.
- Gather customer feedback and views on our services, actions, communications and other issues affecting customer experience of our services.
- Co-ordinate and run customer reference groups, surveys and obtain customer feedback via existing website, phone line and general complaints processes
- Collect, collate and develop reports on customer perspectives across all business lines.
- Contribute to continuous improvement systems and feedback mechanisms to assist the business to effectively manage complaints, feedback and incidents for the MAX Solutions organisation.
- Provide reports to the Executive outlining areas of concern, areas where improvements are being noticed and opportunities to improve customer perceptions.
- Some travel could be required to hold customer reference groups in various states
- Reliable, responsible and professional in all dealings with customers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Able to engage with customers across all business lines including being able to display empathy with disadvantaged and long-term unemployed jobseekers.
- Advanced Communication (oral & written), negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Proven stakeholder management expertise
- Experience in writing reports to management
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash our annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find out more about the role. MAX is committed to providing safe working conditions for our staff. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.