We’re growing and looking for Administration Officers to work in our Assessments Australia services. We provide the Assessment Service for the Program for Students with Disabilities on behalf of the Victorian Department of Education and Training in the categories of Intellectual Disability (ID) and Severe Language Disorder with Critical (SLD – CEN) Educational Needs.
You will support the Management Team to ensure successful delivery of the Program for Students with Disabilities-Assessment Service (PSD-AS). This role entails to deliver the PSD-AS and meet all contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
We are looking for 5 new casual team members. These positions are ongoing and casual in nature and will offer 2 or more days depending on the availability of the successful candidate and the requirement for the role.
As an Administration Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending incoming calls from a range of stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining the program database
- End to end processing of detailed referrals for assessments
- Understanding and meeting KPIs of the program
- Working as part of a motivated and cohesive team to achieve the highest possible standard of customer service and output of work
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Experience in administration roles
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on excellent stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional attention to detail (spelling, punctuation, grammar)
- Demonstrated experience to multi-task in a very busy environment, including handling a high volume of incoming calls
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
To apply please click "Apply for this job online". For enquiries or if you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
To view the position description, click on the link below.