Seeking Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counsellors in regional victoria.
As an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counsellor contractor your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of short term interventions for our clients's staff accessing their EAP
- Identify presenting problems, gaining agreement with the client's staff about treatment goals and providing an appropriate evidence based intervention
- Apply appropriate management of risk when required and referral to appropriate services
- Comply with all Workplace Health and Safety procedures ensuring that team members, including volunteers and contractors, abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Psychologist with current General Registration status with AHPRA OR Social Worker with current full membership with the AASW
- Skilled in short term evidence-based interventions for psychosocial issues presenting within an EAP context
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Public Liability Insurance (for a minimum of $20 million)
- Willing to obtain a new National Police Check clearance
- Social Workers - hold or willing to obtain a Blue Card
- We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and wellbeing. Our induction and training will provide you with an understanding of these principles, including having an understanding of children’s developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
For enquiries only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa on 07 3727 1470.