DES Business Manager - Casuarina / Palmerston
As the Business Manager of Disability Employment Services you will be responsible for leading your team to success by using your unique management style and motivational skills to meet and exceed monthly KPIs. You will develop and implement strategies that will ensure our customers are supported through the whole employment services process, whilst continuing to champion MAX as an employment service partner of choice. Your ability to turn vision into reality is the attribute that will separate you from everyone else.
- Showcase your management and leadership skills
- Provide support and direction to the operational team
- Promote and foster strong relationships with new and existing host organisations, RTO's, community organisations and other stakeholders
- Contractual and technical support to operational staff
- Ability to review operational plans for successful outcomes
- Have previous leadership experience
- Ability to rapidly build effective and positive working relationships with staff and various stakeholders
- Advanced level of communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate business solutions with external providers
- Strong positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good level of business acumen and budgetary skills
- Lead by example
- Ability to obtain a working with vulnerable people card and a National Police check
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
To view a copy of the position description:
PD - Business Manager