Embark on a journey to make a difference to the community by delivering clinical interventions, assessments and counselling to a wide range of MAX clients at our Caboolture, Deception Bay and Kippa-Ring sites.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity working 3 days/week. Flexible working days and minimal travel will be considered for the right candidate.
- Diversity of client presentations
- Professional Development (PD) fund from $2300 plus (prorated)
- Salary increment of 2.5% in July every year for permanent employees who have been with us for a minimum of 3 months.
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks (prorated)
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service (prorated)
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
- Deliver clinical services through evidence based, individual and group interventions
- Provide a variety of services including assessments that identify individual strengths, skills, experience and vulnerabilities in employment
- Gain expertise by working with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Tertiary qualification in your discipline of either: Psychologist OR Social Worker OR Rehabilitation Counsellor (Masters qualified) OR Counsellor. Provisionally registered Psychologists will require to organise their own external supervisors to meet AHPRA registration requirements
- Registration / Membership with relevant state or national professional body is essential (i.e. AHPRA / AASW / RCAA / ACA)
- Clinical counselling experience is preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and genuinely engage with people
- Solution focused therapeutic approach which links to vocational goals
- Strong organisational skills
- Willing to obtain a Working with Vulnerable People registration
Please contact Hridya (Ria) for more information on (07) 3727 1416 or email@example.com
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "apply" to find out more detail about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
To view the position description, please click the link below:
PD - jobactive Health Services Officer