As a trainer in the Midland area, you will play a key part in providing additional support to the team in the successful delivery of the SEE program.
- Support the team completing PTA's
- Deliver training when required
- Be part of making a difference in your own community
- Use your experience to engage students, use effective learning techniques and maintain a student centred approach
- Identify barriers to learning to support student attendance
- Bring learning to life for students and use different forms of communication to gain positive outcomes
- Conduct pre-training assessments and implement training to meet contract requirements
- Permanent Full-Time
- Be a driven, supportive and community minded person, working with disadvantaged learners and non-English speakers to support them in building future opportunities for themselves through learning
- Have the capacity and desire to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment at any given time
- Strong knowledge of the VET sector and the National Standards for RTOs (2015)
- Excellent skills in training facilitation and assessment within vocational area
- MUST HAVE TAE40116 or TAE40110 and upgrades
- Ideally Bachelors Degree
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
As a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) MAX Solutions is a leading provider of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and professional development services across a range of industries.
MAX Solutions assists business growth and employee productivity by offering a holistic approach to training. We can manage the entire training process from enrolment to completion, delivering targeted expertise to help businesses excel. We deliver quality training solutions through a combination of accredited, vocational and corporate training that meets both individual and business requirements.
At MAX, we value diversity - in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with a disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please click "apply" to find out more about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member if our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit an application.