MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
This role will contribute to the development and general upkeep of requirements within the quality assurance programs of ISO 9001:2008/2015, National Standards for Disability Services, the Department of Employment’s Quality Assurance Framework and related areas. The position will involve coverage of a broad range of certification programs across multiple business lines and greatly rely on system based solutions for this key part of the organisations overall quality framework.
• Support the Quality and Compliance Framework and associated risk mitigation strategies for MAX Solutions across multiple business lines
• Contribute to the development and general upkeep of requirements within the various quality assurance programs
• Support related ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Standards, National Standards for Disability Services, National Disability Insurance Scheme, Department of Employment’s Quality Assurance Framework (jobactive & Work for Dole Coordinator) Australian Skills Quality Authority accreditation and overall compliance of associated programs
• Support Information Security Registered Assessor Program (IRAP) pathway to accreditation and contribute to its ongoing integration within the broader MAX Solutions business
• Matrix mapping of all key performance indicators and evidence requirements for each of the MAX Solutions accreditation standards to ensure all required potential efficiencies are realised incorporating a system solutions based approach
• Facilitate preparation and implementation of all external quality assurance accreditation audits including the development of remedial actions where non-conformances and/or business improvement opportunities are identified
• Conduct audits and compile reports with an accurate and comprehensive record of audit findings and areas of continuous improvement requirements
• Contribute to the development and upgrade of policy and procedural guidelines and respective job aids for use by staff for current and future contracts delivered by MAX Solutions and it’s various business units
• Coach staff in relation to audit findings and assist with understanding compliance and requirements within the quality framework
• Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
• Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
• Highly driven and motivated
• Enthusiastic and proactive
• Outcome focussed and goal oriented
• Diligent and highly responsible.
• Quality Assurance related
• Audit and general risk mitigation programs
• System skills – SharePoint, Office 365 or equivalent will be highly important in this role and key to providing system based solutions to the various programs
• Knowledge of relevant legislation including Anti-discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, Occupational Health and Safety, Privacy and Freedom of Information
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving and practical approach to work related challenges
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Previous Quality Assurance, Internal Audit and related experience of 5 years or more in quality management systems and their delivery
• Experience in policy general resource development with the view to aligning operational process requirements with corresponding certification evidence requirements is essential.
• ISO or equivalent Lead Auditor accreditation seen as highly desirable
• Bachelor and/or Diploma qualification(s) in Project Management, Business, Administration or equivalent also seen as highly desirable